Thursday, April 3, 2014

Teacher Appreciation Printable Gift Labels (Cereal-ously Cute!)

Cereal-ously Cute Teacher Appreciation Labels from mudpiestudio

Does your child have a teacher that you just love?  Or is there a teacher to whom you just want to say, “Hey thanks for being crazy good at teaching these kids all day because there is NO WAY I’d have the patience for that?!”

Well I know lots of teachers like this!   So, I’m always looking for creative ways to say thanks, and I came up with these super fun tags that are sure to make ‘em smile!  Cereal-ously!

Cereal-ously Cute Teacher Appreciation Labels from mudpiestudio

I made four different tags with fun doodle borders and printed them on bright neon printer paper.  Then I attached them to those mini little boxes of cereal.

Cereal-ously Cute Teacher Appreciation Labels from mudpiestudio

I attached some of the labels with twine and others with washi tape.  Don’t these look festive?!

Cereal-ously Cute Teacher Appreciation Labels from mudpiestudio

You can get a package of 8 mini cereal boxes for less than $3 at Walmart!  Don’t forget Teacher Appreciation Week is May 5-9 this year!

Cereal-ously Cute Teacher Appreciation Labels from mudpiestudio

Come take a look at my Etsy shop for these labels and more!

Thanks for visiting!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment