Thursday, November 7, 2013

12 Days of Christmas – Quick, Easy & Inexpensive Gift Idea

Last year I made these fun little Santa-tizers for some teachers when I did a 12 Days of Christmas gift theme. I think they make great little stocking gifts, party favors, co-worker gifts, etc. 

12 Days of Christmas - Easy Gift Idea from mudpiestudio.blogspot.com

These are just 2 oz. purse size sanitizers that you can find inexpensively, especially during flu season.  I used clear tape to attach the tag directly over the label on the bottle.

12 Days of Christmas - Easy Gift Idea from mudpiestudio.blogspot.com

I put the tags in my Etsy shop today if you want to make your own!

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Cute!! I'm making my grandkids an advent calendar -- I think this might fit in a slot! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete