Saturday, October 5, 2013

Monster Pencils for Halloween Class Favors

Happy October!   Is everyone ready for a fun and easy craft?  I found this super fun idea on 36th’s blog.  How cute are these do-it-yourself monster pencils?!

All you need are some fun pencils, colored pom poms and googly eyes.  I used my hot glue gun to hold everything together.

Halloween Monster Pencils from mudpiestudio.blogspot.com

Some of my monsters have one eye and some have two.  Since I’m making these for a class, the teacher gets the only one with 3 eyes.  I figure the teacher needs the most eyes to keep track of all their little monsters.  =)

Halloween Monster Pencils from mudpiestudio.blogspot.com

Fun, easy and inexpensive party favors with no calories! 

Halloween Monster Pencils from mudpiestudio.blogspot.com

Thanks for visiting!

Halloween Monster Pencils from mudpiestudio.blogspot.com

Happy October

2 comments:

  1. Super cute, I might have to craftlift this idea! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would like to download the grinch tag that you used in 2012. I cant make anything download????? could you help me

    ReplyDelete