This week I’m taking a look back at some Halloween projects I’ve done in the past. Hope it inspires you to create a little spooky somethin’ today!
1. First up… I altered these soap bottles into a fun Halloween gift for some elementary school teachers. See how I made these here.
2. How cute are these little apothecary bottles dressed up for a Halloween display? See my tutorial here!
3. This Pumpkin Bowling game I created using two-liter bottles worked great for a fall festival. Here is the original post with tutorial link.
4. These Halloween wands are so easy to make with a dowel and paper mache ornament. You can read more about them here.
5. Another gift for a fun teacher whose favorite color is pink and loves all things sparkly and glittered.
6. Here’s my version of some Witches Whittled Wands as seen here. So easy and inexpensive too!
7. This Googly Eye frame is a super easy project! Can be done as a class project, or just for fun at home. Check my original post to see how to make it.
8. My magnetic Halloween calendar was featured in the 2011 Somerset Holidays & Celebrations magazine. You can find my tutorial here.
9. Here’s an extra punch of color in the form of yard art. See how I transformed these three boards into Halloween art here.
10. This is just one of several signs I made for Halloween. Check all of them out here and let me know which one is your favorite!
Hope you found some good ideas that inspire you to create something fun. Have a great day!