Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Halloween Jokes for Your Kid’s Lunch Box (FREE Printables)

Today I’m sharing some Halloween lunch box notes I created for my kids. 

My kids like to read notes in their lunch, and I thought these would be fun for October. 

Enjoy!

Free Halloween Printables from mudpiestudio.blogspot.com

Free Halloween Printables from mudpiestudio.blogspot.com

Free Halloween Printables from mudpiestudio.blogspot.com

Free Halloween Printables from mudpiestudio.blogspot.com

Free Halloween Printables from mudpiestudio.blogspot.com

Free Halloween Printables from mudpiestudio.blogspot.com

Free Halloween Printables from mudpiestudio.blogspot.com

Free Halloween Printables from mudpiestudio.blogspot.com

Free Halloween Printables from mudpiestudio.blogspot.com

Free Halloween Printables from mudpiestudio.blogspot.com 

Free Halloween Printables from mudpiestudio.blogspot.com

Free Halloween Printables from mudpiestudio.blogspot.com

Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

  1. +These are so cute ! Thank Boo, I mean Thank You !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling! You are sooo talented

    ReplyDelete
  3. I printed these on colored paper to send home with my 2nd and 3rd grade students. They get one each day for the next couple of weeks. My students love cute jokes. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete