Monday, December 26, 2011

Fun and Easy Gift Ideas

Last week my kids and I made these reindeer noses for friends:
IMG_7459
These were so fun and easy to make!  I used Whoppers and a cherry sour for the noses and put them in snack size ziploc bags.  I attached some hand made tags on the front and that was it! So bright and cheery!
A few other ideas…cover a Sprite bottle with red and black glitter paper to resemble Santa, and attach a tag that reads “May your days be Merry and Sprite”.
IMG_7463
We turned a six pack of Dr. Pepper bottles into “Ruldolphs” with pipe cleaner antlers, google eyes and red pom pom noses:
IMG_7467
Hope you are enjoying your Christmas as much as we are!
Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

  1. Lori, I love these types of Gifts! Great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are seriously darling goodies. I am going to save these ideas for next year!

    Megan

    http://1funkywoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. We loved them all!!! Thanks again--what a joy to have y'all in our lives.
    Happy New Year... we are off to San Antonio for my nephew's wedding- will be back Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pinned to Pinterest - love it.

    ReplyDelete