Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Personalized Christmas Ornaments

Today I’m sharing some ornaments I painted as party favors for my daughter’s recent end-of-season soccer party.
IMG_6761
I spray painted the wooden circles a cream color, then randomly covered them with vinyl circles I cut with my Cricut.  Then I spray painted them pink and removed the vinyl to create the polka dot background. 
After they dried, I used my Cricut again to create a stencil and then painted the names black. 
IMG_6762
I sealed them with a glitter mod podge and topped them off with eyelet hooks and tulle ribbon.
IMG_6761
They make great ornaments, and after Christmas they’ll make a fun little decoration for their room!
Thanks for visiting!

Linking to CSI Project!

6 comments:

  1. They are so cute! I could so do this in red and green polka dots for Christmas! - Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable...what a wonderful idea for a gift. I'm sure those little girls fell in love with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea. I love how cute they are. The tulle bow is perfect. This is a great project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute. Where did you get the wooden circles?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice, you can get the circles at craft stores and they look so simple to make! Love it!

    Dan Ornaments
    http://www.ornamentsandmore.com/familiesandlargegroups.aspx

    ReplyDelete