Monday, November 7, 2011

DIY Christmas Soap Bottle

Today I’m sharing how I altered a large soap bottle that I found at Home Goods for Christmas:
IMG_6715
After peeling off the original label, I printed Isaiah 9:6 on a clear label sheet (3M brand) and cut it to size. The label sheet is more frosty than clear, but I think that helps the text stand out.
IMG_6717 
I added a few embellishments including the rhinestone gems (stickers) and a few jingle bells on a jute string:IMG_6720
IMG_6723 
Before:
blog1
After:
IMG_6715
IMG_6717
A fun project for the holidays!
Thanks for visiting today!

11 comments:

  1. That is a great idea. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and so festive! This would make great hostess' or teachers' gifts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I'm featuring your project on my Christmas page over at the Zoo. Come by and grab a button if you like! Thanks for the inspiration!

    http://craftyzoowithmonkeys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so cute!! I'd love it if you could stop over and enter my giveaway!

    http://ourlifeinaclick.blogspot.com/2011/11/shutterfly-holiday-cards-review.html


    -heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great gift idea! And while I should be concentrating on the dispenser, I really like the wall color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great gift idea,,,,,,,cute :)
    and do not miss....

    S
    A
    T
    U
    R
    D
    A
    Y

    S
    H
    O
    W

    O
    F
    F

    It´s FUN :)
    WELCOME
    Håkan ( The Roseman)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great festive idea!
    I’d love for you to come link this up at my Simply Christmas Inspiration party at http://shabbyartboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great way to make your soap fit with the season!! Thank you So much for sharing it at the december "Winter Wonderland" party over at I Gotta Create!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really sweet project. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful time for christmas.

    ReplyDelete