Sunday, November 27, 2011

Christmas Photo Garland

Today I’m sharing our simple photo garland for the banister. We’ve used this garland for a few years now, and I still love it.
IMG_6873
It’s a simple garland from a discount store, with several black and white photos attached to the garland with silver glittered (decoupaged)clothespins. 
IMG_6901
IMG_6894
The garland is attached to the banister with candy cane striped pipe cleaners.
IMG_6877
IMG_6878
IMG_6879
IMG_6902
Doesn’t get much easier … or more personal.  Guests that walk in the front door are immediately greeted with a look at old Christmas photos.

IMG_6883
IMG_6898
Photos include trips to see Santa Claus, Christmas baking, family, decorating the tree, Christmas mornings, etc.
IMG_6874
Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

  1. I am sOOO OOO going to do this photo garland! Another great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so sweet and I NEED to do it:) I am hosting my first ever link party this weekend and I would love it if you popped over to link up some of your cutie stuff!

    Thanks, Kim

    http://kim-toomuchtimeonmyhands.blogspot.com/2011/12/get-schooled-saturday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Love the kiddos! ;)

    www.uncommondesignsonline.com

    ReplyDelete