Thursday, October 13, 2011

Spider Lollipops

I keep getting such great ideas from Pinterest!  This idea for Spider Lollipops came from Oh Dee Doh and it’s such a fun idea!
IMG_6386
I purchased a bag of Tootsie Roll lollipops and cut squares from a black trash bag to cover the wrapper.  Then I took three pipe cleaners (cut in half) to wrap around and create the “legs”.
IMG_6384 - Copy
Lastly, I glued some googly eyes them.
IMG_6381
IMG_6382
IMG_6387
How fun are these favors?!  I hope the kids love ‘em!  Thanks for visiting me today!

6 comments:

  1. These are cute! My son was sitting with me and saw the picture for these on Chic on a Shoestring...he said "click it click it I want to see it bigger!" lol Very cute idea....might have to try it out!

    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea and so much fun for the kiddos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, that is super cute!! I think I want to try this too, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO cute! So simple & darling! I am starting a Linky Party if you want to link up at http://livinglifeintentionally.blogspot.com/2011/10/first-ever-linky-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. love these and I want to make some for my daughter's goodie bags.


    Thanks for sharing on the Sunday Showcase! I hope to see you again this week! I showcased these on facebook & Twitter!

    Bern
    http://momto2poshlildivas.blogspot.com/search/label/Sunday%20Showcase

    ReplyDelete