Thursday, September 29, 2011

A Pink Pumpkin with Bling

Meet my daughter’s Kindergarten teacher:
IMG_5476 - Copy
We know her favorite colors happen to be bling, sparkle and glitter…so I altered a faux pumpkin for her to put in her classroom.
blog1
I spray painted the pumpkin a shabby shade of pink and then applied lots of rhinestone-y stickers to give it a little bling.
blog2
I found a glittered bow which is attached with a pipe cleaner wrapped around the stem.

The swirly sparklies are stickers from Hobby Lobby.
blog3
Presenting her perfectly pink “Happy First Day of Fall” teacher gift…
blog4

11 comments:

  1. This is an adorable idea! I bet she loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! It would be great to have you link this post to my weekly meme Seasonal Sundays.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, too! The first pink pumpkin I've seen:) Great for my little girls' rooms.

    Found you thru the Tablescaper.
    Blessings,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful to have you be a part of Seasonal Sundays. Hope you'll be a part next Sunday too. the link opens at 7pm on Saturday night. I think you'll see more traffic if you link earlier. Hope so!

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have some really awesome ideas! New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a perfect princess pumpkin! So adorable. Cherish the days that she loves pink and princesses...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love this and I'm seriously considering it for my office... Lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love it! A girly girl pumpkin, lol! How cute and so creative. I bet her teacher loved it!

    ReplyDelete