Friday, September 9, 2011

2011 Holidays & Celebrations Magazine

What an absolute thrill it is to see some of my projects in the 2011 Somerset Holidays & Celebrations magazine!

 cover 2011

There are two projects I created that were featured in this magazine.  The first project is a Halloween magnetic advent calendar.  I first posted about this in August 2009 with a tutorial here.  The magazine article is four pages:

cap1

cap2

cap3

cap4

By the way, these incredible images came from Lisa’s Altered Art.   She has a huge collection of outstanding images! Be sure to check out her site! I also made a Christmas calendar using her images:

Christmas calendar

My second project featured in the magazine is patriotic tags made from a standard deck of playing cards:

cap5

cap6

cap7

You can see close-ups of all these patriotic tags in my original post here.

So there ya go.  Two projects featured this year.  I couldn’t be more thrilled!

Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. Lori , I just luv the halloween magnetic calender. I bought my copy this week and cant get over all the fabulous ideas.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, You just have the best ideas and You deserve all the recognition you get. You Got what it Takes! Great spread! Fun ideas! Hugs, Suzie

    ReplyDelete