Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Kindergarten Christmas Party Favors

One of the party favors I made for my daughter’s class party is “Reindeer Food”.  There are other examples floating around on the internet, and here is my version…
IMG_1584
Closeup:IMG_1587
I used small craft bags, scrapbook paper with the printed verse, and snowflake brads.
Each bag contains 2 tablespoons of oatmeal and a few shakes of colored sugar (red and green).
The verse reads:
Sprinkle on the lawn at night,
The moon will make it sparkle bright.
As Santa’s reindeer fly and roam,
This will help them find your home.
Great inexpensive party favor!

3 comments:

  1. Did the same thing! Used red glitter instead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Lori! You made it too cute as always

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE These too Lori, and I'll make some for the Grandkids!!

    ReplyDelete