Thursday, July 29, 2010

Halloween Cupcake Ornaments and More


I recently painted up a dozen Halloween cupcake ornaments with various ribbons for extra color...


Last year, I made these for Christmas and I'll be doing more this year, too. Place your order early!
cupcake ornaments

Halloween ornaments are now available on my Ebay!


Here's a few other ornaments I've finished up...

Halloween Candy Corn Ornaments


Jack o Lantern Hangtags for Halloween


Halloween Ornaments - Back


Halloween Ornaments - Front


A few mixed media canvas blocks....
Halloween canvas trio


And a new subway art sign for Fall!
Linking this up to Tatortots and Jellos' subway art party!
And do the CSI Project Fall Challenge!





























Subway Art for Fall

4 comments:

  1. That is just adorable!!! I LOVE your Subway Art and those candy corn ornaments are so cute!!!

    I am featuring them on my Tatertots FB page :)

    xoxo
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! Love that you added football in there! :) What is fall without some football?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your stuff!! Very creative. I am going to try my hand at the subway art. Thanks for the inspiration.

    Kelly

    ps: found you on CSI

    ReplyDelete