Thursday, June 10, 2010

Subway Kitchen Art


I love all the subway art I'm seeing in blogland.  I did one for my kitchen last week, and I'm pleased with the results.  Of course, it just makes me want to do more...

BEFORE


AFTER



I think I'll space the salt & pepper artwork a little further apart, but all in all I'm happy with the "after"!  What do you think?

Linking up to Thrifty Decor Chick and Funky Junk Interiors and The Shabby Nest and The CSI Project.
and Tatortots and Jello's subway art party. 

5 comments:

  1. Love it. This is the first I have heard of subway art. Too cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for teaching me about subway art. I'm liking it..for sure. Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I really like how you gave it a cooking theme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How clever is this theme?!? I've yet to make one of these. I think they are so cool. Just love the graphics on yours.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how this turned out. You're very clever to adapt it for a kitchen and you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete