Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Huge Subway Art for a Kitchen


I love fonts and typography, so it's a given than I'm loving the subway art style that is becoming popular.  I previously created a subway art for my kitchen with cooking terms and then a second one with seasonings for a client

I liked them so much, I did another one that is HUGE (3' x 4') and uses more herbs & seasoning terminology. 

BEFORE...


AFTER...


Closeup (before antiquing and distressing for an aged look)...

Distressing...


Closeup after...

My husband and I both like to cook and we have a "cooking" theme in our kitchen, so this fits us perfectly, don't ya think?!

Linking up with Tatortots and Jello's Subway Art party
and
CSI Project Typography projects
Visit thecsiproject.com

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea. And I love how you did it in red! Looks so great in your kitchen and very creative to use all the cooking terms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I love the clean look of the red and white. What a great project to customize with your favorite ingredients!

    ReplyDelete