Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Easter Boxes and Bunny - Before & After Projects


Here's a couple of before and after projects I've done lately.  I found these Christmas nesting boxes on sale and altered them for Easter!

I used different vintage Easter images around each box and replaced the ribbon handles with silver tinsel.  They've been finished with a sheer but shimmery sealer.  These boxes are now available on my Ebay.

A wooden bunny gets a makeover... I repurposed the hanging "Welcome" sign to be the base of the bunny so he could stand up.  I handpainted one side and decoupaged the other.  This project has also been finished with a sheer glittery sealer.

BEFORE


AFTER - SIDE ONE

AFTER - SIDE TWO

Be sure to check out lots more inspiring Easter projects over at Room to Inspire's Link Party and Thrifty Decor Chicks Before & After Party!

3 comments:

  1. Very clever using the Welcome sign for the bunny base ~ I like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Kathy - that was super clever to turn the sign into a base! Thanks for linking up to Be Inspired today!

    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Kathy and Chelsea! I'm going to be on the lookout for one of those signs...

    ReplyDelete