If you recall, I started the year with this post with a plan to organize and declutter during the month of January. For February, I'm focusing on cleaning those things that don't normally get any attention in a regular housecleaning! Who's with me?!
Week of February 1 - 6
- dust/clean ceiling fan blades
- dust/clean clean light fixtures and change burned bulbs
- dust tops of of each: cabinets, TVs, frig, chair rail & floor moldings, door frames, walls frames etc.
Week of February 7 - 13
- wash window coverings, curtains, etc.
- wash throw blankets
- wash pet's bedding
- clean window blinds
- vacuum windowsills
Week of February 14 - 20
- wipe down cabinet door fronts
- clean tops and knobs of washer/dryer
- wash bed skirts, comforters, mattress pad covers, etc.
- vacuum baseboards
Week of February 21 - 27
- clean out microwave, toaster tray, coffee maker
- clean oven and stove top
- clean out frig
Let's roll up our sleeves, get our girly gloves on, and start cleanin'!