Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Original Christmas Buffet Art - Notecards

Thank you for your overwhelming interest in my Christmas buffet artwork! Many of you have asked if this series is available as notecards, and I'm happy to say that I am now offering them!

I've chosen the most gorgeous set of textured paper as the backdrop for my original Christmas buffet art. Here are a few of the finished cards scanned...


And here are a few of the finished cards photographed....

Each set of 10 cards comes with white envelopes wrapped in a coordinating ribbon...sweet!

I'm going to start by offering a set of 10 cards (one of each of the designs below).

And each of the cards will have a print of the Christmas buffet on the front:

You can find the cards on my Ebay and Etsy.
Thanks again for your interest!

1 comment: