Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Handpainted Halloween Wreath

There are certain artists that I'm just drawn to....John Sliney....Terrye French....Jill Ankrom...the list goes on. Inspired by Terrye French's designs, I handpainted the following wooden hang tags for Halloween. The coordinating ribbons added a bit of whimsy to each one.


I really wanted a different way to display or use the tags. And when I came across a black wreath at Michaels, I had a vision...


As a fun option, I attached the tags to the wreath with some clothespins that I decoupaged for Halloween.

This wreath is available on my Ebay.

Now on to the next project!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lori. I found you through Joyce at Scrap for joy. I'm so glad I did. You blog is just so darn cute. And your artwork is amazing. I can't wait to come back and read more past posts. I'm following you.
    Have a blessed evening...Tracy
    http://cottonpickincute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete